Jump to content
  • 0

[Bug] Account Summary Monthly Usage Stuffed Up


pac_71

Idea

With less then 1 hour to go until the monthly reset on my free account, the usage has stuffed up in the Account Summary screen.

 

Account Level

Evernote Basic  
Manage subscription

Monthly Usage

???SettingsAction.monthlyUsage.usageStatus.mintutes.plural???

 

Monthly upload quota: 60 MB
Note size limit: 25 MB

post-263269-0-23316700-1439101584_thumb.

Link to comment

13 replies to this idea

Recommended Posts

Hello, just to confirm that I understand your issue properly, is your concern that this did not reset to 100% (60 MB) after your monthly cycle ended?  Did you create any notes? .3 MB is not very much and can be easily reached just by creating a note with an image in it. Please note that the quota meter now shows how much you have left, not how much you used up. 

 

Nancy 

 

 

Account Upload Allowance Used

 

is stuck at 59.6 MB (99%) from last month, 2 days into a new month.

 

I am using Evernote Basic on Windows 8.1 (x64).

Link to comment

One hour later. All is good in the world at least with my account stats. But strange things still afoot in Evernote Web Land.

 

Monthly Usage

10.8 KB (0%) used, resets in 30 days

 

Monthly upload quota: 60 MB
Note size limit: 25 MB

Link to comment

Yes it does appear to have be a slight confusion with the change back to a Countdown (rather then count up)

 

Monthly Usage 45.8 MB (77%) remaining this month

 

Note that Account summary is showing amount remaining :>

Link to comment

Yes it does appear to have be a slight confusion with the change back to a Countdown (rather then count up)

Monthly Usage 45.8 MB (77%) remaining this month

Note that Account summary is showing amount remaining :>

Yeah I got a chock when the counter shows 9.9 GB day 2.

Took a while to find oxygen and brain to read.

Link to comment

Oh ho. Someone has fiddled with it again :> You do realise it was the problem with not resetting at the end of the month. Not that someone changed from count down to count up to the monthly limit.

 

Monthly Usage

56.6 MB (95%) remaining this month
Your monthly limit resets in 27 days

Link to comment

 

With less then 1 hour to go until the monthly reset on my free account, the usage has stuffed up in the Account Summary screen.

 

Account Level

Evernote Basic  

Manage subscription

Monthly Usage

???SettingsAction.monthlyUsage.usageStatus.mintutes.plural???

 

Monthly upload quota: 60 MB

Note size limit: 25 MB

 

 

Hello! This issue was fixed with last night's release. However, you may continue to see the 1hr delay issue.  https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/87404-web-client-release-8122015-help-reference-saved-searches-quota/ As you have noticed, the logic for the quota meter has also been updated and your most recent screenshot is expected. We do not reset the quota at the end of the month because each user is on a different monthly cycle based on their registration date. 

 

- Nancy 

Link to comment

My usage appeared to be stuck at 59.6 MB of 60 MB used, 2 days into a new month.

 

I checked online, and it showed 0 MB of 60 MB used. So, I tried clipping some information from a web page, and the counter reset.

 

This has never happened before. So, I assume it has something to do with some change made to the Windows version of the Evernote software.

Link to comment

Im sorry. My last post was a bit unclear. By end of month, I meant my own monthly Evernote cycle. This was last due to reset at 09/08/2015 17:00:00 Australian Eastern time.

 

This time varies a bit due to the US and Australia coming on and off daylight saving time and is only 28 days in Feburary. For example, a reset in early Feb had the following data from the Account Screen.

 

Date/time,Remaining Data (Mb), Remaining Time (days)

09/02/2015 18:48:56, 0.2 ,0.008 (converted from hours)
09/02/2015 19:00:00, 60.0, 27

 

A few things to note. This data is time stamped in a google sheet (although i changed the timestamp to exactly 19:00:00 it was originally close to this time). This is an example of the daylight saving changes causing a 2 hours change from the "normal" 17:00:00 reset.

 

The count down behaved correctly to within the last hour before reset prior to 28/02/2015 (my last record before I had a break until 09/07/2015 and noticed the change in Account Summary).

 

Sometime between 28/02/2015 and 09/07/2015 the Account Summary monthly data count down changed to a count up and I noticed the aberrant behaviour in the last hour at the end of the month as reported above.

 

As I originally stated. This is not a major issue.

 

I am more pointing it out as some changes have obviously been made to the monthly data summary that have resulted in unintended consequences that may have slipped through your regression testing.

 

One total aside. The Evernote cycle counts down from 30 to 1 and then from 0d+24h to reset. One might call that 31 days :> That is, from my previous reset of09/07/2015 17:00:00 to the most recent of  09/08/2015 17:00:00 is actually 31 days.

 

Note: The above dates are in Australian form DD/MM/YYYY

Link to comment

Ikugle, 

 

Sounds like this is a Windows issue. I've reported this to that team. 

 

Nancy  

 

My usage appeared to be stuck at 59.6 MB of 60 MB used, 2 days into a new month.

 

I checked online, and it showed 0 MB of 60 MB used. So, I tried clipping some information from a web page, and the counter reset.

 

This has never happened before. So, I assume it has something to do with some change made to the Windows version of the Evernote software.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...