After 250 notebooks, can't create new notebook on iPhone

iphone evernote main screen- tap notebooks- tap edit- no option for new notebook

all I see is search screen find notebook and list of notebooks below

no new itebook icon to click

I think the problem is that I have created 250 synchronised notebooks- maximum allowable- how di get around this without deleting notebooks ?

• Level 5*

What version of EN iOS are you running?

On my iPhone 6+ running EN iOS 7.6.5, on the Notebooks screen, there is a PLUS icon and link labeled "New Notebook" immediately under the "Find Notebooks" block at the top of the screen.

To delete a Notebook, tap the "Edit" link at the top of the NB screen, and you should see a circle with a minus sign beside each NB.

Just tap this minus sign and it will prompt you to confirm delete.

• Level 5*

I think the problem is that I have created 250 synchronised notebooks- maximum allowable- how di get around this without deleting notebooks ?

You will have to combine Notebooks, and make better use of Tags.

250 Notebooks is the limit -- no way to have more.

You might do a Google on "evernote organization" and "evernote notebooks tags" and similar to get ideas.

I have temporary notebooks for projects and when I'm done I merge the notes. Before I merge I copy them to a notebook called "merge notes" if I want to change anything. Like a backup.

When I'm satisfied with the merged note I move the original to a notebook in a stack called local backup.

And the notebook change name for the next project.

And a lot of tags.

Archived