Presentation mode : moving on to the next note

Hi All,

Hope all are doing well.

I am new to the Evernote forum, although has been using Evernote for over two years.

I purchased the premium evernote package, one month back.

Everything was going on fine, but after the latest update, I can not move from one note to the 'next' or 'previous' note in my desktop PC in 'presentation' mode. There is no previous or next button showing up.

I am a Doctor, I have more than 10,000 notes. I will really appreciate if someone please helps me on this. As the presentation mode is very useful in revising the notes.

Thanks.

@Frank.dg, Thanks a lot, for your help. Yes it's working.

But I wonder, why the left and right arrows are not appearing in the screen, as it appears in my ASUS T100 tablet.

regards

It's like that by design now. Thank goodness we have keyboards on our laptops/ PCs  :P

On mobile device one would just drag the note upwards to flip through to the next note. BTW, I think this would be a great feature to implement outside of presentation mode... but then again, that may be one of Evernote's drawcards to convert people to Premium. 

Hi Frank.dg, Thanks again for posting.

Completely agree with u, on all points.

You really helped me a lot today, as Sunday is my exam.

I have purchased the premium package, I would really appreciate if you can give me a link to some article explaining all the features of the premium package, as I think i am not using all of them.

Thanks again.

• 4 months later...

Hi Frank.dg, Thanks again for posting.

Completely agree with u, on all points.

You really helped me a lot today, as Sunday is my exam.

I have purchased the premium package, I would really appreciate if you can give me a link to some article explaining all the features of the premium package, as I think i am not using all of them.

Thanks again.

https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/27986277

Archived