I need to re-select free everyday now?

Initially the newest Evernote update asked me to select my subscription - I'm ok with that. But now I have to select my subscription EVERY TIME I launch the application now?

I get that you need to get paid like we all do, but maybe only ask me to buy in maybe 30 days at a time? Let's think about the user experience for a minute. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Are you guys starting Evernote up every time you see this message?  I tend to leave Evernote running and just sleep my laptop between sessions,  so only saw this item once.  If you kill the notice with the corner 'x' - ie just close the window,  don't choose an option;  does it come back?

If this is bugging you then I suggest you submit a bug report - choose "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

chanley/jpaz, what version are you seeing this on? The Windows team fixed this very bug in the Windows client last week, but please let me know if it's showing up on other platforms.

After I posted the question yesterday, the newest release note popped up for me. When I launched this morning, I was not prompted again. 

Thank you for getting this done before I realized it to be a problem. 

Thanks Nancy & team

Archived