HOW TO GET SCREENSHOT INTO POWERPOINT

Hi.. I'm a bit confused.  I used to be able to click on a full page screenshot in evernote.. drag it into powerpoint and voila.  Now, when I do the same, just a link to the note appears.  What the heck?  Any suggestions?  If this is a feature that is gone, my 'premium' account will be immediately closed.

I anxiously await to see whether the latter will happen. I guess dragging and dropping is one if those make-it-or-break-it thingies.

Now if only you were as enthusiastic about presentation mode as the fine folk at Evernote... you wouldn't be having PowerPoint drag-and-drop issues now.  

Could you describe what a "full page screenshot" is? Is the emphasis on "full page" or "screenshot"?

Failing a direct drag solution, would an intermediate drag to desktop be a deal-breaker?

• Level 5*

Hi.. I'm a bit confused.  I used to be able to click on a full page screenshot in evernote.. drag it into powerpoint and voila.  Now, when I do the same, just a link to the note appears.  What the heck?  Any suggestions?  If this is a feature that is gone, my 'premium' account will be immediately closed.

If you are talking about a screenshot image in your Evernote Note, have you tried right-clicking on the image, and select "Copy", and then paste into PPT?  Probably what @csihilling was referring to.

Archived