Trying to "leave" one business account for another. How do you "leave"

Does anyone know how to leave one Evernote Business account for another? I actually tried to set up a business account but it kept not working giving an error of the credit card, so someone else in my office did it and it worked. She then invited me to join but when I click on the invite and put in my login information, I get an error I must first leave the business account I am already in to join the new one. When I click on the highlighted "leave" it takes me to my account summary which says I am using free Evernote. There is no option or button to change it. So I'm stuck between two worlds unable to make a move. Help!

post-248307-0-47312400-1423337821_thumb.

• Level 5*

Hi.  No inspirations I'm afraid,  but as a Business user you are entitled to submit your problem via https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action  

Once you have a ticket number for your submission you can start a Chat session - EN support chat is only available for Premium & Business users,  (Weekdays 7am-7pm PST)

Hopefully they'll be able to log you out as required...

Hi Johnny,

Not sure and agree with Gaz to raise it with support.

But, do you have an extra account to sign into with the new business? Ie, has it got the additional licence for you? If so that will have been allocated via an email address I believe. If not, then your problem may be there. 

Which brings me to a possible solution to your problem. Use a different email address and have that one allocated to you in the new business account.

Regards

Chris

Thanks to the both of you for your replies.  Luckily I went in under the admin login and got to talk to someone live. Evernote had to go in themselves and delete the problem as I had a pending business account that stood in the way of me accepting a business account invitation.

Cheers!

Archived