We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
steelbender

evernote Resetting the default 'document camera' button on my Evernote widget

Hey all, 

While in evernote on my android phone (galaxy S3), a pop up question appeared when i went to use the 'document camera'.  I have used it successfully many times before.  With out reading the message, I pushed the button to get rid of the pop up.  Too late I realized that I had just made the regular camera the default for evernote.

Now when I tap the 'document camera' button on my evernote widget the regular camera comes up rather than the evernote camera or document camera.  If I push the back button I go back to a blank note, and can get to the document camera from there.  

I can't find where/how to reset the evernote camera app back to evernote.  Can't find a setting in evernote.  When I look in my phone settings under 'default applications', there is no entry for evernote or the camera.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Hi.  I don't recall any camera pop-up options on my S3,  but if you check in Evernote Settings > Camera there's ad check tickbox to use the device camera,  or if you go to Application Manager on your 'phone and check Evernote,  there should be a 'launch by default' section where you can clear defaults.

• Like 1

You know, I had seen that check box,but it didn't seem to me to be right.  Camera works just right again.

Thanks a lot...

• Like 1