Upgraded to Premium but still shows as a free account

Manon

Idea

I decided to upgrade to Spotify premium today and I got the receipt from Apple saying my account was successfully upgraded. However, when I log into my account it still shows as a free account and I'm not able to use any of the premium advantages. I tried to restart my computer, my phone, signing out of Evernote but nothing worked. It's kind of frustrating because I'm paying for a service that I can't use. Any ideas what I should do? Since my account doesn't show up under Premium I can't make use of the support of Evernote... 

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

I flagged your post and ticket number for a Forum Admin to have a look at - the 'payment issues' tickets (if that's what you created) have a fast-track to Customer Support anyway so you should hear something soon.  Meantime retry your account - it may just be taking a while to transfer to premium.

• Ex Employees

I decided to upgrade to Spotify premium today and I got the receipt from Apple saying my account was successfully upgraded. However, when I log into my account it still shows as a free account and I'm not able to use any of the premium advantages. I tried to restart my computer, my phone, signing out of Evernote but nothing worked. It's kind of frustrating because I'm paying for a service that I can't use. Any ideas what I should do? Since my account doesn't show up under Premium I can't make use of the support of Evernote... 

Do you mean upgrading to Evernote premium?

Archived