Confused about "Leave Notebook" ?

I am the only admin of my EN Business account. In the desktop (Mac) client, when I create a new BUSINESS notebook, I can never delete it, I can only "leave" it. This raises three questions:

1. If I can CREATE the business notebook, why can't I also DELETE the notebook?

2. If I am merely "leaving" a notebook, does it still exist in some phantom alternative parallel EN universe? If so, where is that universe and how do I really delete it from there? If I go to evernote.com and log into my business account, I can't delete a business notebook from there either, I can (again) only "leave it."

3. Also, I notice that when I create a new BUSINESS notebook, my notifications (the little blue satellite dish) says "<<MY NAME>> has shared New Notebook with you."  But I didn't share a notebook with myself or anyone else; I simply CREATED a new business notebook. I'm just confused. Can anyone explain this to me? I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks!

• Level 5*

I think you have two hats when you're a business admin and user - some things you do as Admin,  others as user;  and to make sure that the Admin doesn't mess with anything important while merely doing routine paperwork,  some tasks are only available in the Admin Console.  Try checking in there for the delete option.

Archived