BUG: In-app form for upgrading to premium refuses pasted text

soundsgoodtome

Idea

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Is your desktop version of Evernote otherwise working OK?  Have you updated to the latest 6.0.5?  Please reboot your Mac and try the in-app upgrade again.  If that fails,  please try to upgrade directly via the Evernote site.  If that's also blocked for any reason - 

Please raise a support ticket with your details here

Choose "payment issues" from the first dropdown.  

Once you have sent the request you should receive an acknowledgement email with a ticket number.  

Please post the ticket number here and we'll flag the issue for an Admin to look into.  

Hi.  Is your desktop version of Evernote otherwise working OK?  Have you updated to the latest 6.0.5?  Please reboot your Mac and try the in-app upgrade again.  If that fails,  please try to upgrade directly via the Evernote site.  If that's also blocked for any reason - 

Please raise a support ticket with your details here

Choose "payment issues" from the first dropdown.  

Once you have sent the request you should receive an acknowledgement email with a ticket number.  

Please post the ticket number here and we'll flag the issue for an Admin to look into.  

Yes, I'm using the latest version. I tried rebooting at the time to no avail, and I've already completed the upgrade via the web site (but shouldn't have had to).  :-)

Thanks.

Archived