Premium subscription

Hi,

I paid for a subscription through the App store on my mac (after clicking on "Go premium"), and I can find it when I look through my subscriptions, but under preferences in Evernote it still says I am a free user...

The appleID I have is a different email address than the one I use for Evernote.

Please help!

- Fredrik

• Level 5*

Hi.  Please raise a support ticket with your details - see link below - and choose "payment issues" from the first dropdown.  Once you have sent the request you should receive an acknowledgement email with a ticket number.  Please post the ticket here and we'll flag the issue for an Admin to look into.  There is a glitch in the App Store > Evernote payment process,  and they'll sort this one out for you.

Hi, Thank you for the fast reply. Under the Evernote Support page I can't find any dropdown menu, and I tried to search for "Payment issues" without any luck. Could you please help me with some more details on where to raise a support ticket?

Filling out the support online form is only for premium users... which I am supposed to be...:)

Thanks again for your help

Fredrik

• Level 5*

@Fredrik:  There have been many complaints posted lately concerning Evernote billing, payments, and account upgrades.

According to Nancy Fu Magee, Evernote Director of Commerce, there are known bugs in the billing system, and you need to submit a support ticket to resolve your issue.

See Submit a EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Payment or Billing Issue".

This level of support is available for ALL users.

i to have had the same problem. my ticket number is Ticket# 864593. they seemed to have fixed the issue with my mac however the app on my iPhone still says i am a free user and wont let me sync anymore with evernote. I still haven't heard anything regarding my ticket. any help would be great, keen to start using your service!

• Level 5*

On your iPhone, try

1. signing out Evernote app
  2. Restart your iPhone
  3. signing in the Evernote app

i to have had the same problem. my ticket number is Ticket# 864593. they seemed to have fixed the issue with my mac however the app on my iPhone still says i am a free user and wont let me sync anymore with evernote. I still haven't heard anything regarding my ticket. any help would be great, keen to start using your service!

On your iPhone, try

1. signing out Evernote app
  2. Restart your iPhone
  3. signing in the Evernote app

just tried this, unfortunately no luck....

i am starting to get pretty frustrated with this now. the email support is still on basic and my emails hardly get a response, i have paid the money, i have sent off the receipt that shows i have paid and the app is still on basic!! i really want to be able to use this app for my business but atm all the documents i want on there are piling up!!! PLEASE HELP

• Level 5*

Hi - I can understand your frustration,  but we're a user forum and don't have any access to payment records or account details.  All we can do is flag your post to our site Admin who can raise it internally,  which I've done today - you should hear something soon.

Archived