Tags Disappeared

Last night I was working in the Windows client tagging some notebooks and other work. Suddenly all but one of my tags disappeared. Is this a known issue? It is a major set-back. I'd like to know if tags aren't stable because it makes me more cautious using Evernote.

I confirmed that they are lost across all clients. I relied primarily on tags for finding notebooks so now everything I had in Evernote is difficult to find.

• Level 5*

Not a known issue AFAIK.  You are on the current release of EN so I would submit a ticket.  

For your reference, in my almost 6 years of using EN I have never had a mass delete of tags.  I  had some tag sync issues early on, but not that.  So tags have been stable, for me.

Hi Brad. I'm not trying to be picky here, but wanted clarify for any new users reading this...

You can add Tags to Notes, which live in Notebooks, but you can not add them (Tags) to Notebooks.

Cheers!

Last night I was working in the Windows client tagging some notebooks and other work. Suddenly all but one of my tags disappeared. Is this a known issue? It is a major set-back. I'd like to know if tags aren't stable because it makes me more cautious using Evernote.

I confirmed that they are lost across all clients. I relied primarily on tags for finding notebooks so now everything I had in Evernote is difficult to find.

Archived