A very handy website

Okay, I'll admit it, tech-wise I've been living under a rock for a very long time. BUT...I know I can't be the only one who missed a decade or so of the wonderful world of Technology. So, in the hope that other turtles like me who are just now emerging into the 21st century along side me, I had to share this site.

And yes, I fully realize that 99% of the regular forum members are well aware of such sites and are chuckling as they read this. But nevermind them, Fellow Turtles. We remember the story about the Tortoise and the Hare, don't we?

Fellow Turtles, I give you CHEATOGRAPHY! A handy little web site that, in their own words:

Welcome to Cheatography!

Cheatography is a cheat sheet generator and repository where you can build and share cheat sheets and quick references.

If there's anything related to software that you wish you had a handy Cheat Sheet for, this site probably has it! It's free to join and you can download cheat sheets (in the form of PDFs) to your heart's content!

http://www.cheatography.com/

• Level 5*

Haven't seen that one before - be a bit cautious using anything technical from here though;  your cheat sheet might have been written for a previous version of the software.. or maybe created by someone who has less of an idea than you do.  Plus I just found a useful looking one on Wordpress,  which now refuses to download...  :(

Archived