Sync notes to new ipad

are you sure you've logged in using exactly the same Evernote account? Sometimes people forget which email address they used for their Evernote account and accidentally create a new one. 

Has your new iPad finished synchronizing? A new installation should pull all of your notes down from the server. You could try uninstalling the Evernote application and reinstalling it to force this process again (or first, try just logging out of the Evernote application and logging back in again).

EDIT: BLARG partly sniped by the speedy csihilling!

Thank you for your suggestions. I did uninstall the Evernote app and reinstalled it, which didn't help. Possibly I did sign in with a different account so I will look into this. Funny though that I did a back up on my old iPad just before I synced my new iPad to this same back up. I will look into the account info though...thank you....

• Level 5*

Not sure about the iPad backup of an EN data base.  Might be best to sign in and download your data.  

Also, check the setting in EN on the iPad relative to downloading with wifi.  If you have it checked for wifi only and you don't have a wifi connection, your data will not download.

Archived