when I use the website, I can only see notes created there, but not the ones created from my iPhone

Hello. I mostly use the Evernote app on my iPhone, and most of the notes I've created there don't show up when I log into the Evernote website. And vice versa, I can't access notes I create on the website on my mobile phone.

It's definitely the same account. How do I make all my notes available in both areas?

Hey Mark,

Just a quick question (I'm sure you know how to search for notes you've created... but here goes...):

Could it possibly have anything to do with your sorting options? I.E. Have you sorted your notes on both Web and iPhone to "Date Updated"? Are you using the new Web Beta?

Another thing specific to your iPhone is that if you're away from a WiFi connection, and you have "Synchronize On WiFi Only" switched on under Settings > General... Your iPhone notes will not be synced to the Web until you either have a WiFi connection or switch the WiFi Sync thing off. I think it works both ways... so even if you are a premium user, I don't think notes created on the Web client will show up on your iPhone. Either way, this would have been "resolved" the moment you connected to WiFi.

Are you a premium user? Have you reached out to Evernote Support?

That's the only legitimate hitch I can think of. Other than that, it may be a technical issue that only the Evernote team may be able to resolve.

Archived