Can't find reminders in MAC

Zigi

Idea

Greetings,

I've recently started using Evernote on the MAC.

For some reason I don't get the reminder Icon.

I can still see and use this icon on the web version.

Is there any setting I should be changing to enable reminders?

Thanks

zigi

7 replies to this idea

No settings required. 

In any note, at the top in the toolbar for that note, you should see an alarm clock. That is how you can set reminders:

https://www.evernote.com/l/ABkkZKF__QlPEphdxat_mUiWKYZ3c8c_vF0

Reminders should now show up in your note list, pinned to the top. They show up on a per-notebook basis, but you can see ALL your reminders by entering the All Notes view (cmd-shift-a or clicking "notes" in the sidebar)

Interesting. Every single note I click on has the reminder icon. 

There two situations I am unable to test out that might be worth pursuing.

1) Are the notes without a reminders icon in an Evernote Business notebook that was created by your employer?

2) Are the notes in a shared notebook that you are not the owner of (e.g., one that someone else created and invited you to)?

I am not an EB user, nor do I have a shared notebook that I don't own, so I can't check to see if either of these might be the culprit. I don't think either is likely to be the cause, but I can't test to disprove it! 

Perhaps you might consider doing a quick sync, make sure your Local Notebook, if you have any, are exported safely, and do a re-install of the Evernote application. 

Oh, also, what version of Evernote are you using?

These are unshared private notes.

I do see the reminder I con when I use the web version and indeed when I open evernote on my Android.  Just not on the MAC desktop version.

Which is why I assumed this is some sort of a setting issue.

Zigi

• Level 5

I do see the reminder I con when I use the web version and indeed when I open evernote on my Android.  Just not on the MAC desktop version.

Zigi

Here it is on my MAC: Screen Shot and I could not find any setting that would remove the icon on my MAC not even making the window as small as possible could make it invisible.

Zigi

Does a FULL uninstall and reinstallation of the application solve the issue?

Archived