Livescribe 3 and Evernote

Papa Pitufo

I am older and less technically inclined! Help! I have old, Livescribe Pulse experience. I want to take meeting notes with sound and upload to to laptop where I can edit, print minutes of meetings and save sound to disk and mail out minutes and CD? Does Evernote manage that? Old system allowed that through livescribe desktop and Microsoft word.

I am older and less technically inclined! Help! I have old, Livescribe Pulse experience. I want to take meeting notes with sound and upload to to laptop where I can edit, print minutes of meetings and save sound to disk and mail out minutes and CD? Does Evernote manage that? Old system allowed that through livescribe desktop and Microsoft word.

I have a Pulse & Echo.  The LS site allowed you to share notes/audio via pencasts.  Is that no longer supported?  IMO, that would be the fastest, easiest way to share.

If you are wanting to EDIT the notes and/or audio, I don't know if LS software supports that.  IME, you'd need third party software to do that.  Maybe the newer software allows that.  Evernote software will not allow you to edit the audio & the only editing you could do to the notes is annotations. 

For archival purposes, you should be able to use the LS software to pull the audio from a pencast & burn it to CD.  The burning may require third party software, rather than simply using the LS software, I don't know. 

Archived