Evernote Overbilling on data consumption

I'd do a reasonable review of your data if asked to pay for more in any one month.

Twice now I've received a credit when it was obvious I'd come nowhere near the 1G total when informed I had.

Now this month it looks like it's happened again.

Keep tabs people.

• Level 5*

I'd do a reasonable review of your data if asked to pay for more in any one month.

Twice now I've received a credit when it was obvious I'd come nowhere near the 1G total when informed I had.

Now this month it looks like it's happened again.

Keep tabs people.

..."asked to pay for more" ?  Didn't know Evernote did that - thought you just got a warning at 95% or so,  then sync stopped if you went ahead.

Is it possible that you are just seeing your premium subscription renew each month? This is normal for monthly subscribers. 

If you are paying monthly, you are on a monthly cycle. You pay $5 each month regardless of how much of your quota you use up. That means that if you do not touch Evernote for your entire usage cycle (30 day cycle based on the day you subscribed to premium), you would use 0.0kb of your 1.0gb quota, and you'd STILL pay $5.

So, you will always pay $5 per month (or $45/year) regardless of how much or how little of your quota you use. You should never pay less, and you should never pay more unless you choose to (such as buying an extra gb for the remainder of your billing cycle). 

So, $5/month or $45/year no matter how much or little you use it. 

if you use up your data before your cycle is over, you do not get charged extra, but syncing stops. 

If you use NOTHING, then your unused quota doesn't roll over, and you are still charged for the next month, as usual. 

If you think you have been charged outside of the $5/month or $45/year, and without your consent, get in touch with customer support. 

Archived