Downgrading to an earlier version

I upgraded EN this morning and am having many issues with it as the day progresses.

At first, it seemed to only work offline, and had a message pop up whenever I tried to turn on WiFi: "Please check your internet connection or try again later.". My internet is completely fine.

Then, when I tried to type, it wouldn't let me saying: "Performing operation would exceed your monthly upload allowance"

I was really liking the version I had at the beginning of this morning, I think v2.somehting. Can I downgrade this? Or is there a download somewhere?

• Level 5*

I upgraded EN this morning and am having many issues with it as the day progresses.

At first, it seemed to only work offline, and had a message pop up whenever I tried to turn on WiFi: "Please check your internet connection or try again later.". My internet is completely fine.

Then, when I tried to type, it wouldn't let me saying: "Performing operation would exceed your monthly upload allowance"

I was really liking the version I had at the beginning of this morning, I think v2.somehting. Can I downgrade this? Or is there a download somewhere?

It sounds like your EN Mac upgrade did not go well, and perhaps caused some corruption.

If you have not done so already. do a restart of your Mac, and see if this fixes your Evernote problems.

If a restart does NOT fix your problems, generally, the best approach in this type of issue is a clean install (i.e., uninstall, reinstall) of Evernote.

See How do I uninstall and reinstall Evernote? for detailed instructions.

Please NOTE:  If you have any Local Notebooks and/or unsync'ed Notes, you should export these PRIOR to starting the above procedure.

• 2 years later...

Archived