Unable to sign up for Premium - possible faulty html on sign-up webpage

I'm unable to sign up for premium. Every time I put in all my credit card info, the website says that I am not entering in all the required information for the credit card; even though I clearly am. 

I've tested this on multiple browsers, with multiple credit cards, and also on the windows desktop application. All same result. 

Looking at the sign-up webpage....it looks like some faulty html code has resulted in a blank space being added in front of all the data entered into the input boxes...possibly causing the website to think no data has been entered.

See the attached picture to the error message. 

I've submitted a trouble ticket. Is there anything else I can do? I really need to annotate some pdfs. 

post-217729-0-78718200-1408649628_thumb.

I just want to add two additional issues with your signup webpage that are preventing all users from upgrading to premium. 

1) The html/javascript is declaring that all credit card dates are past expiration, even when they are clearly not. 

2) The "sign-up through paypal" button does nothing. 

Again, I have verified that this is not just me by replicating this problem with multiple credit cards, multiple browsers and multiple laptops.

Seeing how some technical failure on your premium webpage sign up is directly affecting revenue growth....I would this think ticket would be upgraded to the highest level. 

• 3 months later...

Archived