I just bought a Samsung tab 4 and I installed the evernote app. It does not work the same as it does on my lap top. I bought the tablet to use for documenting in my kindergarten classroom. I am reading about a wonderful ways to make charts, Check lists, assessments, etc, but can not find the toolbar on the top of the screen.

I would like to make note books for each of my students in kindergarten. I also would like make an assessment notebook. I was following some neat ideas on pinterest for kindergarten teachers using evernote for assessments. It was suggested to make a table on my PC and then insert it into my notebook. It showed how to go to the top tab and insert check boxes, do some editing, etc. I can't find the tab, but I do see it on my lap top. Any help would be great. If you have any suggested web pages to find some great tutorials for learning how to use the samsung galaxy 4. I am also trying to figure out the new WPS office.

Hi,

I am thinking about purchasing this same tablet to use for documentation in kindergarten. Ate you finding this app helpful and are you pleased with the Samsung Tablet?  A friend is using this tablet for the same purpose but is using handy note for her documentation.

It is taking some time to get used to it, I am talking about the evernote app. It seems to have more options when i work with it on my lap top. I am not convinced that it is the best option for making a class list, and then checking off completed tasks as you walk around observing the students. I saw a post on pinterest about this. It even gives instructions on how to do this, but it is not working on my tablet. The evernote app works well for taking pictures, inserting them into a students notebook that you can create, and then adding comments. You can even make comments directly on the picture. There are many options. I am hoping to show the notebooks during parent teacher interviews. I am happy with my tablet. I did buy  a keyboard to go with it. It now serves as my new laptop that is able to also take pictures. Hope this helps.

Archived