Bug: sending emails to notebooks

When I forward an email to my evernote email address with an "@notebook_name" at the end of the subject it never shows up in evernote (online, mac and iOS versions).  When I add the "@notebook_name" to the beginning of the subject I get the same result.  When I delete the subject and only have "@notebook_name" it shows up in the correct notebook.  This used to work.  Any ideas?

in your question you use the placeholder name "@notebook_name"    you correctly have the underscore so there is no space between the words.  People have had problems when there is a break in the notebook name such as a notebook called "My Mail"

in your question you use the placeholder name "@notebook_name"    you correctly have the underscore so there is no space between the words.  People have had problems when there is a break in the notebook name such as a notebook called "My Mail"

the real name doesn't have any underscores in it.  "notebook_name" is a generic label to make my question clearer. 

UPDATE:  just for giggles I tried this again this morning.  The first message worked fine when I added the "@notebook_name" at the end.  I found one of the original messages that failed yesterday and tried sending it again.  It worked perfectly this morning.  

UPDATE:  just for giggles I tried this again this morning.  The first message worked fine when I added the "@notebook_name" at the end.  I found one of the original messages that failed yesterday and tried sending it again.  It worked perfectly this morning.  

To be clear:

1. You have a notebook called notebook name
  2. You emailed an item to your EN address with a subject similar to text of my subject @notebook_name
  3. Evernote created an item in the notebook name notebook with a title of text of my subject -- in other words, the email -> EN converter supports using underscore when there is a space in the notebook name?
  4. Are you sure that notebook name isn't your default notebook?  The proof that it isn't would be that that the email -> EN coverter *removed* @notebook_name from the subject line of the email, so that your title would be just text of my subject instead of text of my subject @notebook_name
  5. You believe that understore is also supported when you specify a tag as in #tag_name ?
  6. ...and supported for reminders as in !2014/08/13_01:00_PM ?

Thanks in advance!

• You have a notebook called notebook name

​no

• You emailed an item to your EN address with a subject similar to text of my subject @notebook_name

​yes (I used the real notebook name)

• Evernote created an item in the notebook name notebook with a title of text of my subject -- in other words, the email -> EN converter supports using underscore when there is a space in the notebook name?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Are you sure that notebook name isn't your default notebook?  The proof that it isn't would be that that the email -> EN coverter *removed*@notebook_name from the subject line of the email, so that your title would be just text of my subject instead of text of my subject @notebook_name

​The notebook in question is not the default. 

• You believe that understore is also supported when you specify a tag as in #tag_name ?

I never said anything about an underscore. 

• ...and supported for reminders as in !2014/08/13_01:00_PM ?

lost me on this one too

Archived