Web pages into Evernote

• Level 5*

Don't know whether it's Android version related or Evernote version related,  but at some point clips were showing just the URL,  not the content.  As @Jefito says,  the latest Beta version has reverted to full or selected content. 

I'd suggest you check to make sure you're using the latest Evernote version,  and if you don't get web pages at present,  wait for the beta to get to a release version,  or join the beta stream.  If you're stuck with URLs only for a while,  its relatively easy to use the desktop version and re-clip those pages will full content.

Some non-Evernote apps will clip full pages - but then you have to learn to use a different browser and/ or clipper...

• Level 5*

When I Share a page (using an android tablet) with evernote, it goes straight to a new note with the http link in it.  I don't have an option to clip the page like I do in windows.  Maybe on a newer tablet?

As I say, this may be a feature that's only in the beta. There are also 3rd-party solutions; check the Play Store.

Archived