Mindomo and Evernote integration

darioangelo

Dear Fellow Forum Members 

I am relatively new to EN and to this forum, so please forgive me if I am going over old ground. Firstly, let me say that I am a big supporter of EN.

I have recently been reviewing all the available Mind Mapping Apps and have been impressed with  Mindomo for its agility and its aesthetic.

Was wondering whether anyone can provide some feedback on experiences with the Premium package and comments about the level of integration with EN.

• Level 5*

This must be my week for learning new things - I'd not heard of Mindomo before (boring corporate MindJet user here..) but it seems pretty neat.  There's a review in PCMag and Mindomo trail their Evernote integration in their blog,  though with mindmapping experience I'd say the practicality of including notes in your map depends a lot on how big are your notes,  and how big is your display.  You might also want to look at Mohiomap which definitely isn't mind mapping but it has some nice features - and integrates more closely with Evernote.  I'm not sure how much 'integration' is involved with displaying note contents - there's no great information here about whether you can edit the contents and/ or create new notes.

As I said I use MindJet which has zero integration,  though I can still attach files to notes and display pictures of my maps;  Mindmapping is about arranging your mental filing cabinet differently from Evernoting and I use them for different purposes and copy between them.  Personally I don't see that 'integration' is required.

Archived