A variant to the question: 'Can't see the list of notes' is,

Zaasrd

A variant to the question: 'Can't see the list of notes' is, 

When adjusting a window on screen at borders or corners a double headed arrow or in some situations tram track like seperations appear when mouse-over is performed.  How do I view the note list when the note pane takes up the entire window and the double headed arrow does not appear, at the bordered section to where the list meets the section division.

Restated:  How to reset the view pane to show the entire note list, when there is no gap between the table header and the words 'view all notes' appears ?

A work around is obviously to alter the view option in the drop-down of list/snippet/card view to the far top right of the window.  That then show the note list alternate view.

Thanx for any comments in advance.

P.S.  In posting this question in the dialogue box, appearing in the bottom right corner is a triangle hamburger with the the words 'drag to resize' appears when mouse-over.  This same feature fitted to the list view window of evernote would resolve my issue.

Thanx Gazumped for responding to my request for advice on how to reset the window height of the notes list in the Windows7 Home Premium version of evernote.  Unlike the web version of Evernote, which has the note list to the left of the note page.

Outlook has it's note list above the notepage with the same double head arrow feature as Evernote to adjust the height of the list.  At all times when reducing the size of the Outlook note list the Nth/Sth double head arrow remains visible.  Unlike Evernote.

How do I make this double headed arrow appear or adjust the height of the note list to show all or some notes instead of only one in the list?

• Level 5*

I think that a screen shot would help to diagnose what you're talking about.

It sounds like you're using Evernote's list view to show your list of notes. Some items:

* If you've somehow made the list view disappear by dragging the note panel separator, then you may be able to get it back using the registry: there are "ListHeight" and "ListWidth" values in the Evernote area (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Evernote\Evernote). Shut Evernote down completely (File / Exit), find those values, and set them to something larger. Then restart Evernote.

*The note list can be displayed to the left of the note panel using Ctrl+Shift+F5, if you want to use the list view.

• Level 5*

Sometimes the sizing arrow is tough to get.  It is a very thin slice that you have to hover over to get it to appear.

Try F11 if you accidentally toggled the list view off...

Thanx jifeto, csihilling & again gazumped.  this is what I found that worked.  I entered a list that had many files I then scrolled to half way.  I then positioned the curser to the xy axis far left and walla, the double headed arrow appeared.

Happy days

Archived