Unable to get Evernote Support to contact me

I have had an issue for the last 4 or 5 weeks where all of my content in Evernote has disappeared.  I know there was an issue in the past with content disappearing after a password change.  Not sure if this has been completely resolved or if my issue is somehow related to it.  I am also wondering if I am not using the correct account - as in, I may have created a 2nd account thinking that I had signed in using a different email.

The problem I am having is that the email address that I think is causing the issue in the program was never updated (yes - I admit . . . my mistake).  It is an account I no longer have access to.  In order to do a password reset (and possibly) and have it send the link to the correct email address - i need to get that email address fixed first.

I have been trying for 4 to 5 weeks to get some sort of response from the Support group.  I have written 4 emails - one even entitled "WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET SOME HELP???" and I have gotten no response.  Because I am not a paying customer, I can understand where it may not be an immediate response - maybe 24 to 48 hours.  But 5 weeks??

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I cannot get into my account because my password isn't working and can't get to the email address listed to go thru the password reset.  I have lost all my content and am "about this far away" from telling Evernote to take a hike.  It's bad enough I lost my content - but not to be able to get any support unless I'm a paying customer????

I have had an issue for the last 4 or 5 weeks where all of my content in Evernote has disappeared.  I know there was an issue in the past with content disappearing after a password change.  Not sure if this has been completely resolved or if my issue is somehow related to it.  I am also wondering if I am not using the correct account - as in, I may have created a 2nd account thinking that I had signed in using a different email.

The problem I am having is that the email address that I think is causing the issue in the program was never updated (yes - I admit . . . my mistake).  It is an account I no longer have access to.  In order to do a password reset (and possibly) and have it send the link to the correct email address - i need to get that email address fixed first.

I have been trying for 4 to 5 weeks to get some sort of response from the Support group.  I have written 4 emails - one even entitled "WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET SOME HELP???" and I have gotten no response.  Because I am not a paying customer, I can understand where it may not be an immediate response - maybe 24 to 48 hours.  But 5 weeks??

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I cannot get into my account because my password isn't working and can't get to the email address listed to go thru the password reset.  I have lost all my content and am "about this far away" from telling Evernote to take a hike.  It's bad enough I lost my content - but not to be able to get any support unless I'm a paying customer????

I don't know where you sent your emails, but EN does not have an email address for support, so that's why you have not received a reply. You must submit a support ticket either via the "support" link on the main page or by the info in my signature.

sorry - i did word that wrong.  It's been about a week since I sent the last one in so I didn't remember the exact process.  I did open a support ticket with them.  In fact, I have opened 4 support tickets (as I said, I worded it wrong in the original posting.  I sent support tickets rather than emails).  Nonetheless - I still haven't recieved an answer or response on any of the support tickets - other than an email acknowledging that they received my support ticket.

Archived