Evernote Forums

I have spent sometime looking through the forums and have determined it is the BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME EVER.  The forum is a place to find answers, NOT A CHAT GROUP for people with no life! 

Hence making statements like "I have the problem also", "The Topic is Outlook 2007 and some moron wants to know about Outlook 2003", "Maybe it is due to the new release of Evernote - That is a comment not a solution", "Evernote works with email on my IPAD - IPADs do not usually use Outlook", "Evernote Outlook clipper shows up sometimes but not every time on my computer".

It seems many of you have no life, no friends and like to sit in front of a computer and socialize.  Well some of use have WORK TO DO!

I have spent sometime looking through the forums and have determined it is the BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME EVER.  The forum is a place to find answers, NOT A CHAT GROUP for people with no life! 

Hence making statements like "I have the problem also", "The Topic is Outlook 2007 and some moron wants to know about Outlook 2003", "Maybe it is due to the new release of Evernote - That is a comment not a solution", "Evernote works with email on my IPAD - IPADs do not usually use Outlook", "Evernote Outlook clipper shows up sometimes but not every time on my computer".

It seems many of you have no life, no friends and like to sit in front of a computer and socialize.  Well some of use have WORK TO DO!

Please tell the person holding the gun to your head, making you read the board that I said to stop.

In the meantime, thanks for your own unhelpful contribution.

• Level 5*

Did you have an actual Evernote problem that you want advice for? I think that you'd find that there are any number of self-actualized people here who might try to help you to solve it. Perhaps they have a little extra time because Evernote helped them to save it. Or maybe they just like helping others. Who knows? Why would you care? Is posting troll-bait the kind of WORK TO DO that you're talking about?

Archived