Accelerating search and sort by copying tag names, acceleration tagging.

Should be able to copy from the current note all tags, as well as the possibility to insert in their search query or assign them to another note or group of notes. And vice versa - the value of the search query must be easily inserted into the row labels (with their individual recognition on tags). This possibility should be for all platforms.

• Level 5*

I've thought that copy/paste of tag groups would be useful too, on occasion. Partial workaround that I use: create a template note tagged as you would like for certain commonly used scenarios (e.g. weekly journal, software bug task, etc.). Use Copy Note functionality to make a new copy of the note, and then fill in the details.

• Level 5*

Also key,words,separated,by,commas can be pasted into a tag field to generate a shopping list of separate tags.  Keep some standard tag sets in a note and just cut and paste where necessary.

Also key,words,separated,by,commas can be pasted into a tag field to generate a shopping list of separate tags.  Keep some standard tag sets in a note and just cut and paste where necessary.

All of these features are known to me. However, they do not provide the necessary speed

• Level 5*

Hey, didn't know that one!
  • Level 5*

Should be able to copy from the current note all tags, as well as the possibility to insert in their search query or assign them to another note or group of notes. And vice versa - the value of the search query must be easily inserted into the row labels (with their individual recognition on tags). This possibility should be for all platforms.

Alexey you didn't say which EN client you are using (Windows or Mac), but in EN Mac you can copy all of the tags assigned to a Note, and then paste them into another Note, or into the Multi-Note tag field.  Can you do this in EN Win?

I think the other feature you're asking for is to do a Search based on the Tags  in a Note.  It would be very useful to select one or more Tags in a Note, and then do a Search using these Tags.

Alexey you didn't say which EN client you are using (Windows or Mac), but in EN Mac you can copy all of the tags assigned to a Note, and then paste them into another Note, or into the Multi-Note tag field.  Can you do this in EN Win?

I think the other feature you're asking for is to do a Search based on the Tags  in a Note.  It would be very useful to select one or more Tags in a Note, and then do a Search using these Tags.

Did not really know that this is on a Mac. In the description I have already indicated that he would like to have this feature on all platforms. Sorry for my bad english (I'm from Russia).
By the way, I have no friends from Europe and America. I'm curious to know whether or not you do not say anything the media about the civil war in Ukraine? This forum is not suitable for this theme, so you can write a personal letter onvas3@gmail.com

Archived