Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
theinspired615

ios FEATURE REQUEST: [iOS] Add audio note to quick notes

Idea

As a journalism student, I use Evernote to record interviews pretty much daily. While the audio feature is very useful, the access to it is somewhat hidden. To record, I have to click on the text quick note button, then hit the audio record button once the new note is open. I'd prefer to skip the first step. Having an audio note quick note button would be very convenient as I use it much more than any other current available quick note option.

What are your thoughts? 

• Like 2

4 replies to this idea

Agree. I use it very often so would be fun to get a QuickNote option. In the ideal world the user could choose between which QuickNote options he'd like on the homescreen. :)

On my iPad I have an Create Audio Note option from Home screen.  It is the icon of a microphone.  I am going on memory here, but I believe it is there.  What device are you using? 

iPad (mini) and iPhone (4S), both showing these QuickNote options: text - camera - photo's - reminders - lists.