"Related Notes" Disappeared

For some reason, I don't see anything for "Related Notes" at the bottom of my notes anymore.  They used to appear a few weeks ago with up to 3 different notes that Evernote thinks is related.  Any ideas how to bring it back as I don't see an option for it either.

• Level 5*

For some reason, I don't see anything for "Related Notes" at the bottom of my notes anymore. They used to appear a few weeks ago with up to 3 different notes that Evernote thinks is related. Any ideas how to bring it back as I don't see an option for it either.

Hi. Which client are you using (Mac, Windows, etc.)?

For some reason, I don't see anything for "Related Notes" at the bottom of my notes anymore. They used to appear a few weeks ago with up to 3 different notes that Evernote thinks is related. Any ideas how to bring it back as I don't see an option for it either.

Hi. Which client are you using (Mac, Windows, etc.)?
Windows

For some reason, I don't see anything for "Related Notes" at the bottom of my notes anymore.  They used to appear a few weeks ago with up to 3 different notes that Evernote thinks is related.  Any ideas how to bring it back as I don't see an option for it either.

From the view dropdown menu, tick 'show related notes'.

That option does not exist

That option does not exist

If you're using the latest version of the Windows client, yes it does.

Mac used to (still does?) only offer related notes for premium users. Is this the case for Windows folks as well? If so, perhaps the OP went from premium to free at some point.

Yeah, I had Premium from Dec to Jan (1 month)..  for some reason, I remember being able to see Related Notes until about a week ago.

I also have a 2nd account that has never been a premium subscriber and that, too ,had Related Notes until a week ago as well.

Mac used to (still does?) only offer related notes for premium users. Is this the case for Windows folks as well? If so, perhaps the OP went from premium to free at some point.

I was not aware of this being a premium feature. But I'm sure if it is premium for Mac, it is across the board & that must be the case.

Archived