Feature Requests

Bienne

Idea

When searching a word of phrase (Ctrl-F), that these automatically become tags in each of the results. :-) 

Smart eh? 

(I hope I'm posting in the right discussion, that I'm not double posting. If not, let me know where I should post this). 

Thanks in advance for listening. 

Long Live Evernote. 

3 replies to this idea

When searching a word of phrase (Ctrl-F), that these automatically become tags in each of the results. :-) 

Smart eh? 

(I hope I'm posting in the right discussion, that I'm not double posting. If not, let me know where I should post this). 

Long Live Evernote. 

This is the right place to put feature requests.  Evernote does read all the posts in the forum but does not respond to each & every one.

But no, IMO, this is not "smart".  Rather more of a PITA.  I sure don't want every word/phrase I search for to be a tag.  That's why I use keywords instead of tags.

Smart eh? 

Long Live Evernote. 

This is the right place to put feature requests.  Evernote does read all the posts in the forum but does not respond to each & every one.

But no, IMO, this is not "smart".  Rather more of a PITA.  I sure don't want every word/phrase I search for to be a tag.  That's why I use keywords instead of tags.

I agree with HamburgerNFries again!  We don't want anything to automatically create anything! 

However, I posted a couple of days ago ... that I would like to have saved searches saved under "SAVED SEARCHES" in the sidebar instead of under "SHORTCUTS".  Makes sense to me and would be very useful.  I don't need saved searches that far up in the IDE!  Further down is fine.  From my experience, it'd be rather simple to implement also.  We'll see if the EN developers agree.  

Archived