Moving PDFs from Evernote to a directory on my computer

I'm flummoxed - I have a notebook in Evernote containing dozens of PDFs, and I want to transfer these to a folder on my hard drive. Seems as though this should be easy to do by just selecting what I want and doing a drag and drop. Alas, this results in them having that pesky .enex extension - how do I do this and preserve the simple pdf format? I can save the notes one at a time if I open them first and then save them to a folder on my computer, but this will take hours.

I'm flummoxed - I have a notebook in Evernote containing dozens of PDFs, and I want to transfer these to a folder on my hard drive. Seems as though this should be easy to do by just selecting what I want and doing a drag and drop. Alas, this results in them having that pesky .enex extension - how do I do this and preserve the simple pdf format? I can save the notes one at a time if I open them first and then save them to a folder on my computer, but this will take hours.

Move your cursor over the PDF in question, RIGHT click and a menu will open. Select SAVE AS, click that and then you will be asked for the directory location. The document name with the correct pdf extension is listed, now press SAVE.

Regards,

David in Wichita

In the Mac client you can select all of the notes in the notebook and then click "Save Attachments" in the summary screen. It will ask you to specify a location to save the attachments and all your PDFs should get saved there.

Hope this helps :)

Archived