CopyPaste Pro clipboard manager broken

EvernoteConnoisseur

Idea

A clipboard manager called CopyPaste Pro by plumamazing that I've been using for years has suddenly stopped working properly since the last two Evenrote beta updates.

Basically if I copy an image from inside an Evernote note and attempt to paste it to a different location within the same note, or into a completely different note, the pasting would not complete/work. I can see the image file on the clipboard manager but it just won't paste.

None of my other apps has this problem, so this is unique to Evernote. What happened?

6 replies to this idea

I can confirm this deficiency using CopyPaste Pro. When I quit it and do a virgin copy/paste, Evernote has no problems.

The bug report should probably go to the fine team at CPP. From experience, I'm sure they'll come up with a fix soon.

I can confirm this deficiency using CopyPaste Pro. When I quit it and do a virgin copy/paste, Evernote has no problems.

The bug report should probably go to the fine team at CPP. From experience, I'm sure they'll come up with a fix soon.

Thanks for the confirmation. Evernote support has asked me to delete the Evernote app and reinstall the latest beta directly to fix this problem but I can't find a link to the latest beta, lol, becuase it was installed via automatic in-app update.

In any case, not sure if CPP will do anything because it's been working for years, it was the latest Evernote versions that broke this. CPP told me they are investigating too FWIW.

• Level 5*

:( Just reporting back here even the latest Evernote beta doesn't fix this problem. I already contacted support at PlumAamzing too but they simply said they'll "look into it".

What exactly is broken here?

I'd imagine finding the actual problem is 95% of the problem..  Evernote are unlikely to comment beyond "we'll look into it",  which is what CPP already said..

Archived