I Just Lost Two Pages Of Notes

cameronreilly

I was out at a client's office today and took about 20 pages of notes. When I came back to my office, I synched Penultimate. 

I've now discovered that two pages of notes have disappeared. 

Actually, in their place are two pages I made last night but deleted at the client's office today and replaced with two new pages. 

Is there anyway of getting these pages back? 

thanks

Cameron 

• Level 5

Cameron,

go to Evernote.com (Web version) and look into the trash. If you are lucky, your notes are there.

You may also be lucky with "Note history" if you are a premium user.

You need to be a premium user to be able to see the note history.

Here is a short video on how note history works:

http://discussion.ev...ry-in-evernote/

Hth

Wern

Cameron,

go to Evernote.com (Web version) and look into the trash. If you are lucky, your notes are there.

You may also be lucky with "Note history" if you are a premium user.

You need to be a premium user to be able to see the note history.

Here is a short video on how note history works:

http://discussion.ev...ry-in-evernote/

Hth

Wern

Thanks Wern, already tried both of those. No luck. It looks to me that when Penultimate synched, it managed to somehow replace the new notes with the old notes. I should add that the Penultimate notebook involved ended up 20+ pages today - all of the notes are there except the two I erased and wrote over. They have been replace with the original notes from last night. Infuriating and I've totally lost faith with Penultimate. 

I just got this reply from EN Support:

We apologize for the inconvenience, however it appears that we are unable to recover your note.

We really appreciate your having contacted us about this issue. Your comments and suggestions will help us to enhance Evernote and serve you better.
Unfortunately this is not something I can fix for you at this time.
Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived