Evernote please.

• Level 5*

The point is so that Evernote is a company needs to make money to pay its employees, so they need some features that give the customer an incentive to become premium users. That's one of them. If that doesn't fit your use case, then there's no point in your using it.

Thats unfair, they can make the premium better to attract people, but not take a basic feature.

"Basic" feature to you is different from what a lot of other people would call a "basic" feature.  Like opinions...everyone has one & many of them differ.

Sync with different devices should be a premium feature instead of read offline. All that ***** of highlight and editing should be a premium feature instead of read offline.

Well it's their company & they get to decide what to let users use for free & what will require a premium account.  When/if you have your own company, you can do that too.

As a user, you can decide to use another app, if Evernote doesn't suit your needs.

Im saying that its a fail from them, they will not get more premium members taking of a feature that we can have in any other applications, they will make standard members angry, not payong for those ***** features, sorry. so start innovating because with this ***** i dont see anu future. Of course they decide what to do, im just expressing me, i guess they want to know what people thinks and want about their creations.

Im saying that its a fail from them, they will not get more premium members taking of a feature that we can have in any other applications, they will make standard members angry, not payong for those ***** features, sorry. so start innovating because with this ***** i dont see anu future. Of course they decide what to do, im just expressing me, i guess they want to know what people thinks and want about their creations.

Certainly, you are free to express your opinion.  However, I suspect they have a MUCH better handle on this than you do.  Especially, since they have 80+ million users. 

Off line access is only a premium feature on mobile devices. You an access your notes offline from a computer.

And, as my mother used to say, surely as someone of intelligence you could express yourself without resorting to profanity.

Evernote is almost new, how much time this started?, well started as a cool notes app and got millions of downloads, nice but what do they offer in that premium bla bla...? they should start doing things better, make users comfortable and no forcing them by things they obviusly need. If someone feels nice with the app and evernote can offer even more to the standard then he/she probably pay with a smile. im not replying anymore

Evernote is almost new, how much time this started?, well started as a cool notes app and got millions of downloads, nice but what do they offer in that premium bla bla...? they should start doing things better, make users comfortable and no forcing them by things they obviusly need. If someone feels nice with the app and evernote can offer even more to the standard then he/she probably pay with a smile. im not replying anymore

Evernote (the service) has been around since early 2008 (at least). 

Like I said, if you don't like the fact that some of the features you want require a nominal fee, then you are free to find another app that better suits your needs.

And no, you will not be replying any more (today) since as a new member, you have used your five posts.

Good luck with finding an app that better suits your needs.

Archived