(Archived) All Notes

mastergage5

• Level 5*

There is no "All Notes" in the Evernote for Android client sidebar, if you're referring to the opening panel on the left-hand side of the display (contains your name, new note creation icons, Notes, Notebooks, Tags, etc.). There is "Notes", and as far as I can tell, you cannot remove that. It may be possible that you are referring to the Shortcuts panel, that slides in from the right hand side of the display. In that case, you'll need to create a new "All Notes" shortcut.

Thank you for your reply!  You are definitely right, there is no "All Notes" in the left-hand side bar display.  I actually meant "Notes".  Since I deleted it, I forgot that it was  labeled Notes, not All Notes.    In my version [i believe is the latest] for the Android version of Evernote,  As an example, I can right click on: Notebooks, and have a choice of: "Create Notebooks", "Export Notebooks" and lastly,  "Remove from sidebar".  This is where I got myself in trouble in removing the Notes, which allowed me to "Remove from sidebar"

After a week or so after I started to use Evernote, I made an **INBOX** on the left panel to capture all new notes. Now, when I highlight **INBOX**, it shows 34 Notes.   Since I removed the "Notes", the following numbers appears on the extreme lower left under the left hand display," Notes: 34 of 53".  The **INBOX** has 34 Notes,  I believe the Notes contain 53,  I''d like to get all 53 Notes back, along with the Notes heading.

Klutz that I am, while trying to see if I could duplicate "Remove from sidebar" in Short Cuts in the sidebar, I accidentally  removed the Short Cuts heading also.  This is not a nice way to start off!  I love Evernote and am anxious to use it in my life, if only I can stop erasing important headings !!

Any help would be appreciated to assist me in reinstating "Notes" and "Shortcuts in the left panel.   Thank you.
  • Level 5*

Not sure how you could have removed "Notes" from the left panel. "Notes", "Notebooks", and "Tags" appear to be permanent. How do you right-click on a touch-screen?

"Shortcuts" aren't in the left panel; they should be available by swiping in from the right edge of the screen.

Thank you for your reply!  You are definitely right, there is no "All Notes" in the left-hand side bar display.  I actually meant "Notes".  Since I deleted it, I forgot that it was  labeled Notes, not All Notes.    In my version [i believe is the latest] for the Android version of Evernote,  As an example, I can right click on: Notebooks, and have a choice of: "Create Notebooks", "Export Notebooks" and lastly,  "Remove from sidebar".  This is where I got myself in trouble in removing the Notes, which allowed me to "Remove from sidebar"

After a week or so after I started to use Evernote, I made an **INBOX** on the left panel to capture all new notes. Now, when I highlight **INBOX**, it shows 34 Notes.   Since I removed the "Notes", the following numbers appears on the extreme lower left under the left hand display," Notes: 34 of 53".  The **INBOX** has 34 Notes,  I believe the Notes contain 53,  I''d like to get all 53 Notes back, along with the Notes heading.

Klutz that I am, while trying to see if I could duplicate "Remove from sidebar" in Short Cuts in the sidebar, I accidentally  removed the Short Cuts heading also.  This is not a nice way to start off!  I love Evernote and am anxious to use it in my life, if only I can stop erasing important headings !!

Any help would be appreciated to assist me in reinstating "Notes" and "Shortcuts in the left panel.   Thank you.

I think you are referring to EN for Windows?  If so, go to View/Left Panel and activate/deactivate whichever items you wish.

• Level 5*

I think you are referring to EN for Windows?  If so, go to View/Left Panel and activate/deactivate whichever items you wish.

The topic is tagged as "Android" (and that's how I've been treating it), but maybe you're right.

Archived