(Archived) Sharing how I created a month-to-month checklist

As treasurer of an organization, I need to ensure certain things are done very month. In EN, I created a table and populated it with checkboxes. (Yes, pasting each one by hand. Tedious, but it worked.) See the attached screenshot. I placed narrow empty columns between each quarter to help me keep my bearings further down, since tables don't have repeating headings. No, there's no advanced "checklist" functionality - it's just a way to keep track of what's been done, to help ensure consistency month-to-month.

post-115105-0-38244600-1384048118_thumb.

• Level 5*

As treasurer of an organization, I need to ensure certain things are done very month. In EN, I created a table and populated it with checkboxes. (Yes, pasting each one by hand. Tedious, but it worked.) See the attached screenshot. I placed narrow empty columns between each quarter to help me keep my bearings further down, since tables don't have repeating headings. No, there's no advanced "checklist" functionality - it's just a way to keep track of what's been done, to help ensure consistency month-to-month.

Hi. This is very cool. I think a lot of people could benefit from this! Would you mind sharing a note with one of your tables in it? That would enable people to just download the note directly into their accounts and use it.

• Level 5*

I exported a Note as a .enex file. The Forum says "Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file"

Please share the note by clicking on the arrow (depending on your device), copying the address, and pasting it here. That will give everyone in the world access to the note directly from your account. Pretty nifty, huh :)

• Level 5*

Here is a mostly empty template that anyone could customize. It includes lots of blank lines because it's easier to delete rows than add them.  :blink: Note that most tasks are monthly but some are quarterly.

Enjoy.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s176/sh/7e8a352d-3682-41b2-9bb7-fc629dcce91d/59bc3b3f072203e1cc743d26efca0cc0

Beautiful. Thanks a lot! I'll see what I can make of this for my workflow :)

Archived