(Archived) Didn't get the memo, but...

• Level 5*

Clearly I have been sleeping,  or I missed the memo,  but several things that seem to occupy Evernote users' minds quite extensively  now seem to have solutions waiting for them in Evernote's App Center.

They're add-ins and some (all?) of them are paying packages,  and I'm not recommending here,  because I just installed two of them for a look-see;  but

• if you're into sharing notes that need real-time collaboration and even conference-call discussion,  and don't want that nasty "conflicting changes" elf to get in the way,  have a look at LiveMinutes (they're under Web Apps - free for the rest of this year too)

• Or if you like Mind Maps (Me,  me..) there's ConceptDraw Office which has an Evernote integration - apparently...

The Apps pages are a resource I just opened like an early Christmas Present - there's other stuff in there that looks very interesting,  but I do have to get some work done sometime.

I've been a bit busy this year so far and clearly haven't been keeping up - apologies if this is old news;  but before you do the standard (and boring) "the only thing stopping me giving you some money is" post for some missing feature that you didn't find in Evernote - check out the Apps pages!  You never know,  your Golden Feature could be there waiting for you!

• Level 5*

Clearly I have been sleeping,  or I missed the memo,  but several things that seem to occupy Evernote users' minds quite extensively  now seem to have solutions waiting for them in Evernote's App Center.

They're add-ins and some (all?) of them are paying packages,  and I'm not recommending here,  because I just installed two of them for a look-see;  but

• if you're into sharing notes that need real-time collaboration and even conference-call discussion,  and don't want that nasty "conflicting changes" elf to get in the way,  have a look at LiveMinutes (they're under Web Apps - free for the rest of this year too)

• Or if you like Mind Maps (Me,  me..) there's ConceptDraw Office which has an Evernote integration - apparently...

The Apps pages are a resource I just opened like an early Christmas Present - there's other stuff in there that looks very interesting,  but I do have to get some work done sometime.

I've been a bit busy this year so far and clearly haven't been keeping up - apologies if this is old news;  but before you do the standard (and boring) "the only thing stopping me giving you some money is" post for some missing feature that you didn't find in Evernote - check out the Apps pages!  You never know,  your Golden Feature could be there waiting for you!

Yep. A great resource for users who want to get more out of the Evernote service. As I understand it, this is the latest iteration of the Trunk. It's a little more low profile than the Trunk was (we lost our navigation button for it on the Mac). It seems to me that Evernote is now making a clearer distinction between stuff that Evernote has a hand in making (the Market, which I first thought was for physical things, now contains Evernote apps as well) and stuff made by independent developers. That's not to say Evernote isn't involved, of course, because they work a lot with developers, but they don't own the apps.

Interestingly, this is a departure from the Apple and Microsoft app store models that display their own products alongside third party ones.

Archived