(Archived) Unable to Show "Title" in EN 5.03

I have set up EN 5.03 successfully on all but one of my computers--the primary one. I collapse EN to about 4 inches and use the List option under View. But all this shows are the dates of the entries and the notebooks they come from--I'm unable to show the titles of the entries, the most important part. I don't want to use the Snippet or Card views, as they require more space. What can I do to restore the Titles? Thanks for any help.

In the list view, you should be able to right click on any of the headers and select title again. If it is already selected it may be hidden by the window size. Try scrolling to the right. You can drag and drop these headers in any order you want.

• Level 5*

I have set up EN 5.03 successfully on all but one of my computers--the primary one. I collapse EN to about 4 inches and use the List option under View. But all this shows are the dates of the entries and the notebooks they come from--I'm unable to show the titles of the entries, the most important part. I don't want to use the Snippet or Card views, as they require more space. What can I do to restore the Titles? Thanks for any help.

As spg Scott said above, you can modify the side list view to fit your use case. See my post here for details.

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=106

Archived