(Archived) Note fails to sync

I hva been using evernote for only a week and already I ran into a problem, a note where I am collecting links does not sync to my other computer.

When I copied to contents to another note, it synced.

THE MOST BASIC PURPOSE OF THIS APP AND IT FAILS!!! what if I really need those notes and the other computer is not around?

So how common is this? Because if it happens more often 1/year then I will just use something else.

No, I will not participate in a lengthy process to identify the problem, I have better things to do.

• Level 5*

I hva been using evernote for only a week and already I ran into a problem, a note where I am collecting links does not sync to my other computer.

When I copied to contents to another note, it synced.

THE MOST BASIC PURPOSE OF THIS APP AND IT FAILS!!! what if I really need those notes and the other computer is not around?

So how common is this? Because if it happens more often 1/year then I will just use something else.

No, I will not participate in a lengthy process to identify the problem, I have better things to do.

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having. It does occur on occasion (http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/29990-ipad-note-will-not-sync/). My advice would be to contact customer support (see the link in my signature). If you are unwilling to do that, then one option would be to email your notes to your account, delete the app, and reinstall. This has been surprisingly effective for some problems in the past. 

Archived