(Archived) Moving Notes from one account to another?

I have two EN accounts and would like to move some of my Notes from one account to another. The Notes contain lots of text, attached .PDF files and images. Is there an easy way to move these from one account to the other?

Thanks.

I have two EN accounts and would like to move some of my Notes from one account to another. The Notes contain lots of text, attached .PDF files and images. Is there an easy way to move these from one account to the other?

Thanks.

Select the notes, export to enex format.  Go to the other account & import.  If you want the tags, be sure to tick the tags option when exporting.  This does not retain notebook info.  So if you want to retain that, either apply tags with the notebook name or do one export per notebook.

Yes, only via a desktop client, as far as I know.  What BnF means by 'notebook info' is that while the exported note can retain its original tags, it doesn't remember from which notebook it came.  Therefore, if you are exporting notes from different notebooks, you should export a batch of notes from one notebook only at a time so you know which notebook they were associated with when you import into the second account.

Archived