(Archived) drawing note? whatever it's called...

Creating a note, I accidentally touched some other key(s?) while creating a note and found myself presented with a note that has horizontal lines in the editing space and a toolbar with drawing tools.

I didn't know evernote has these tools. I don't know how to get in this mode.

Someone please tell me?

Many thanks

Creating a note, I accidentally touched some other key(s?) while creating a note and found myself presented with a note that has horizontal lines in the editing space and a toolbar with drawing tools.

I didn't know evernote has these tools. I don't know how to get in this mode.

Someone please tell me?

Many thanks

It sounds like you're using the Windows client (it's always helpful to include that) & have created a new ink note. Just delete that note & create a new (regular) note. If you have the new note option added to your customizable tool bar, there is a drop down menu to create a new (regular) note, new ink note, new audio note & new webcam note.

OK. ink notes. great.

one more thing: why the lined paper simulation?

should not the default, for drawing, be plain white?

If there have to be backgrounds, then these should be relevant to drawing - examples:

5mm grid emulation

graph paper emulation

let's be cheeky: isometric grid emulation

imagine the fun!

OK. ink notes. great.

one more thing: why the lined paper simulation?

should not the default, for drawing, be plain white?

If there have to be backgrounds, then these should be relevant to drawing - examples:

5mm grid emulation

graph paper emulation

let's be cheeky: isometric grid emulation

imagine the fun!

You can toggle the background. I believe the options are lined, graph paper, and blank.

Archived