Edit mode display issues

A few things that are a bit quirky:

• When in edit mode, screen continuously sfifts vertically as you type, obscuring the edit area.
  • When you attempt to select an area, it slips into edit mode too easily.

Thanks!

Lee

Wow just shows how little typing I do on the iPhone.... agreed just created an example where every other letter I type the paragraph disappears up off the screen?#! I will add this to my bug list. http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/32880-ios-evernote-5-loves-lost-fixed-and-broken/page__st__80#entry183024

I use FastEver most of the time, which I guess explains it.

• 11 months later...

I have a similar issue on iOS 7 / iPhone 4s - when you go into edit mode on a note, if you edit an existing note say halfway down, each character you type OR a backspace selection will keep scrolling the page content up so eventually you are "typing blind" and you don't even see the canvas as you type anymore!  Sucks.

Seems to only act up if you try to add text to an existing note in the middle or end- at the beginning/top it doesn't have the problem, presumably because you are already at the top there is no more vertical scrolling space left??     It looks like the QA staff over at Evernote let this one get by and it is a big one!

Archived