(Archived) upgrading to premium

Jobsy

Idea

Question, lets say I upgrade to evernote premium for 1 year, then after the year is up decide to go back to the free version. Will I lose access to notes that I created while I was on the premium plan? Say notes that are 100mb which is only allowed for premium, what happens to those notes if I go back to free?

I guess the question is once you go premium are you endanger of losing your content if you go back to free, or would you just lose those premium privileges?

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5

Hi and welcome to the forums !

You can go back to a free account if you want. No, you will not lose any content. You monthly upload limit will shrink back from 1 gig to 60 mb but that's all.

• Level 5*

Question, lets say I upgrade to evernote premium for 1 year, then after the year is up decide to go back to the free version. Will I lose access to notes that I created while I was on the premium plan? Say notes that are 100mb which is only allowed for premium, what happens to those notes if I go back to free?

I guess the question is once you go premium are you endanger of losing your content if you go back to free, or would you just lose those premium privileges?

Just to clarify, note size limits are 25 MB (free) and 50 MB (premium). And, as mentioned before, whatever you have in there will stay exactly as it was. If you want to hear Evernote talk about what happens when you go from free to premium / premium to free, check out the first five minutes of the podcast below (0:00 - 4:45).

"Evernote Podcast #9: PDF Search, The Evernote Rap, more." July 31, 2009. MP3, 34:00. http://blog.evernote...rnote-rap-more/

Archived