(Archived) Evernote Smart

Evernote IS my online life - and long may it continue; Moleskine IS my note-taking life - and long may they continue. The combination of the two is just awesome. However, the price for the Evernote Smart Moleskine is 3x the normal price of a Moleskine here in the UK ... I just can't justify the extra cost. I think the idea is great but I'll have to just support it in principle.

• Level 5*

Evernote IS my online life - and long may it continue; Moleskine IS my note-taking life - and long may they continue. The combination of the two is just awesome. However, the price for the Evernote Smart Moleskine is 3x the normal price of a Moleskine here in the UK ... I just can't justify the extra cost. I think the idea is great but I'll have to just support it in principle.

If it helps, the notebook is very high quality, and it comes with a 3 month premium subscription, which can be added to any existing membership you already have. That's worth about half the cost of the Moleskine. Buy four and you get a whole year of premium :)

The Moleskine looks quite nice but am I right in that the main feature is the dotted lines which allows that Page Camera to correctly algin/rotate that picture?

Aren't there other journals which use dotted lines that you can substitute as well?

Will be interested to see how the three months subscription works if you pay Premium subscriptions via Direct Debit, which your bank pays monthly by default. Still like the idea though.

If it helps, the notebook is very high quality, and it comes with a 3 month premium subscription, which can be added to any existing membership you already have. That's worth about half the cost of the Moleskine. Buy four and you get a whole year of premium :)

As mentioned below, is there anyway how this works with Direct Debit/Credit card renewals? Or do we cancel (suspend) those and just run with the Moleskine link?

Regards

Archived