(Archived) How do you scroll in a note in Safari on the iPad?

mrgoerend

This is really frustrating. I have a notebook where I put notes for students to use. They don't have Evernote so they access the Notebook on an iPad in our classroom through Safari.

Why can't we scroll in a note?? It used to be that two-fingers scrolled. Now nothing does.

What do I do?

Side note: I have no idea how to file new topics in the right place since the new forum update, so feel free to move this to the appropriate place. This forum became the most confusing site I visit on a regular basis with the recent update.

• Level 5*

This is really frustrating. I have a notebook where I put notes for students to use. They don't have Evernote so they access the Notebook on an iPad in our classroom through Safari.

Why can't we scroll in a note?? It used to be that two-fingers scrolled. Now nothing does.

What do I do?

Side note: I have no idea how to file new topics in the right place since the new forum update, so feel free to move this to the appropriate place. This forum became the most confusing site I visit on a regular basis with the recent update.

Hi. You cannot scroll. The regular website is incompatible with the iPad (this includes Safari, iCab mobile, and a whole bunch of browsers I have tried -- if anyone finds a browser that works, let me know). You need to use the mobile site on the iPad (www.evernote.com/m).

What do I do?

Hi. You cannot scroll. The regular website is incompatible with the iPad (this includes Safari, iCab mobile, and a whole bunch of browsers I have tried -- if anyone finds a browser that works, let me know). You need to use the mobile site on the iPad (www.evernote.com/m).

That's too bad. It worked last school year. We had students reading Evernote notes on iPods and iPads.

• Level 5*

What do I do?

That's too bad. It worked last school year. We had students reading Evernote notes on iPods and iPads.

That's odd. I've never been able to get it to work. I haven't got time to try it today, but my memory is that you can read individual notes (like one shared with you) just fine, and I think there are some screens that are only divided into two somewhere (maybe in the shared notebooks section), but anything divided into three doesn't seem to work. Maybe there were the two section screens somewhere last year.

What do I do?

That's odd. I've never been able to get it to work. I haven't got time to try it today, but my memory is that you can read individual notes (like one shared with you) just fine, and I think there are some screens that are only divided into two somewhere (maybe in the shared notebooks section), but anything divided into three doesn't seem to work. Maybe there were the two section screens somewhere last year.

Shared notebooks used to look different. (They didn't use to have that wasteful left column that says "Shared notebook" and nothing else.)

Have you tried the Puffin browser app that might work... From memory I think it works apart from being able to use the note editor.

Interesting, thanks.

I ended up just creating a "student" account that I shared the notebooks with so I could use the Evernote app.

Archived