(Archived) Contact Mgmt

I've used ACT! in recruiting/direct-sales since 1989. It got terminally buggy in later editions ( 2005 was a virus at best) so I've reverted to

ACT! 2000 (common decision by disgruntled ACT! users)

I want a 100% cloud approximation of ACT! 2000's most basic contact management/calendar features, ideally including calendar/ alarms...and I want it FREE or cheap :-)

How can this best be done with Evernote ? Possible now?

• Level 5*

I've used ACT! in recruiting/direct-sales since 1989. It got terminally buggy in later editions ( 2005 was a virus at best) so I've reverted to

ACT! 2000 (common decision by disgruntled ACT! users)

I want a 100% cloud approximation of ACT! 2000's most basic contact management/calendar features, ideally including calendar/ alarms...and I want it FREE or cheap :-)

How can this best be done with Evernote ? Possible now?

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I think what you are wanting is specialized software, and Evernote is not going to meet your needs by itself. However, you might find the third-party integrations to be a good fit. Please see the Evernote trunk for more.

• Level 5

I haven't tried it myself, but Connected (available from the Evernote Trunk or http://connectedhq.com/) seems to be pretty reasonable. It's also free, having been taken over by linkedin.

I just it a try. Very impressive.Especially helpful was the regional search capability.

Archived