(Archived) BUG: Shifted note area

C@N

Idea

Hey.

In the latest two updates there is a bug that makes the note taking area shift a little bit downwards. Like in the image attached.

If I press the 'Sync' button, it returns to it's original place. Though it's really annoying.

post-88944-0-27395000-1340018239_thumb.p

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hey.

In the latest two updates there is a bug that makes the note taking area shift a little bit downwards. Like in the image attached.

If I press the 'Sync' button, it returns to it's original place. Though it's really annoying.

Hi. Thanks for reporting this with a screenshot. I think I reported something similar for a previous beta version. Hopefully, the developers will take note and have a fix for it in the next build. I haven't seen this for a while, though. Could you tell us what version of Evernote you are using?

It's version 3.1.2 (255119). From the Mac App Store.

Also for anyone in the development team looking into this; I did a full re-install of Evernote(even deleting preferences & etc. with an uninstaller) before and still the same problem.

• Level 5*

It's version 3.1.2 (255119). From the Mac App Store.

Also for anyone in the development team looking into this; I did a full re-install of Evernote(even deleting preferences & etc. with an uninstaller) before and still the same problem.

Thanks for responding. Hopefully, that will help them out with it!

If it is bothering you too much, you might want to give a try to the beta. I haven't had any issues like this in it.

Archived