(Archived) Calender

Dr_Furtaw

I was curious to know if there is a calender app that syncs with Evernote for android? And possibly wold sync with laptops/ Desktops too? I see that there is one for mac/iphones. But yet to come across one that exists for the android version. Any info would be awesome. Thanks

Evernote has been out for years, but no one has created a calendar in android that allows you to create a note in evernote and add the note to your calendar from evernote so it can be opened and edited from the calendar.

This seems to me to be a basic desired feature for people that want to append their notes on certain dates for example after a customer service call.

Tusk Tools did a nice job of creating this feature, but unfortunately it is Windows based, not an android app. Meshin Recall does not have this feature, I mentioned it to them, but they have not added it to the program.

ill like Evercalendar by MoaiApps.. which can add new contants in evernote..

but i agree its a pitty that evernote self not have an calendar.

As far as I know Evercalendar forces you to see all your notes on the calendar, not just the ones you want to see as a reminder.

ill like Evercalendar by MoaiApps.. which can add new contants in evernote..

but i agree its a pitty that evernote self not have an calendar.

As far as I know Evercalendar forces you to see all your notes on the calendar, not just the ones you want to see as a reminder.

Yes that true,

but there is no other found so far,

its a pitty evernote self doesn't make something like a calendar, how to log your holiday trips e.t. it now a pain to have many notes like

a mail client view..

Evernote has been out for years, but no one has created a calendar in android that allows you to create a note in evernote and add the note to your calendar from evernote so it can be opened and edited from the calendar.

This seems to me to be a basic desired feature for people that want to append their notes on certain dates for example after a customer service call.

Tusk Tools did a nice job of creating this feature, but unfortunately it is Windows based, not an android app. Meshin Recall does not have this feature, I mentioned it to them, but they have not added it to the program.

You'll be happy to learn that Meshin Recall now supports both creating new notes from within the app AND linking to existing notes. Check it out!

https://play.google....W4ucmVjYWxsIl0.

Hit me back with questions and feedback. We're working hard to make Recall an indispensable companion to Evernote.

-Matt

I've started to use Meshin Recall on my Android decices - Samsung Galaxy Ace phone and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

First thing I realised is that while Meshin can access your Google Calendar from either device, if you attach notes from Evernote to the Meshiin calendar on your phone, they won't be attached to the Meshin calendar on your tablet... I guess that would require some interaction between multiple installations. So it looks like I'll be using Meshin on one device only.

(In fact I'm not sure if Mesgin was designed for tablets, but I might be wrong)

Like the way you can attach notes from Evernote to your calendar events (this seems more straightforward thanSnapCal which I've also tried out) after seeing both Meshin and SnapCal on the Evernote blog,) Like that you can move the event in your Google calendar and the attached note stays with it when it moves. . Now does moving the event in the Meshin calendar ripple back to your Google calendar? I'll have to try that out...

So far Meshin seems to be the most appropriate approach to calendar integratio with Evernote. I don't think calendaring should be within EN, your EN notebooks document the tasks you need to perform and provide your decision base. Your calendar is your focus on what I am doing today, tomorrow, etc and you use info in your EN notes to determine hpw you should block the time out in your calendar.

Fantastic feedback and you'll be happy to learn that we're working hard on tablet optimization and cross-device support, so your notes stay attached to your events regardless of which of your mobile devices you created the link from.

• 5 months later...

We just released version 2.0.9.11 of Meshin Calendar: For Evernote available on Google Play Store. Added some great help screens, fixed more bugs, with OAuth login coming in the next version. Wanted to note some users have reported issues not seeing events show up in Meshin after Google Calendar upgrades, or OTA OS update kicks them to Jellybean.

Suggested solutions are here:

https://meshin.zendesk.com/entries/21507430-events-do-not-show-in-meshin-google-calendar-app-was-updated

https://meshin.zendesk.com/entries/21339035-is-my-calendar-local-calendar-supported

https://meshin.zendesk.com/entries/21337824-what-calendar-types-are-supported

https://meshin.zendesk.com/entries/21313015-meshin-calendar-does-not-see-my-calendar-s-how-to-set-up-os-4-0-x

Contact us at support@meshin.com with any problems! Rather than lash out on Google Play, contact us, we are very much interested in your experience being the best!

Archived