(Archived) SENT Emails

ashlander

Idea

I really am finding Evernote amazingly useful. To take an article with embedded URLs and be able to copy and paste to an Ever-Note (or simply drag a flavicon to my notebook) with retained active links is a major plus for me. When I then can edit that article with bolding, underlining and color and have the ability to mail it to others, that is incredible. I do not want to have all my emails copied to me so I have not checked off the "cc email to me" box. But what is missing is my having access to SENT emails, perhaps in an archive, so that I could use the content, if needed, in other ways e.g., resending the email, using part of it, etc.

3 replies to this idea

I do not want to have all my emails copied to me so I have not checked off the "cc email to me" box. But what is missing is my having access to SENT emails, perhaps in an archive, so that I could use the content, if needed, in other ways e.g., resending the email, using part of it, etc.

More specifically to your needs than what Metrdodon suggested, if your issue is just that you don't want to see those emails in your inbox but you want a findable record of your sent emails somewhere, for when you want to go back and look at them, I suggest that do you check "CC email to me" and then you set up a filter in your mail client. It should be very easy to have all emails sent by Evernote automatically skip your inbox and be filed somewhere so that you can find them (in your mail client) when you want to.

Archived